WTB: Looking for decent SC close to Louisiana

anyone??? Someone has one they can sell

you might want to look for one far away, i had been looking for awhile and found one in california. i also live in louisiana.if you pm me i can give you some info on others that i found that were quite nice but all pretty far away.what part of la are you from.

I found one locally here in Shreveport.....not sure I want to keep it....dont get me wrong its not the cars fault....the car is near mint and everything works on it....but I am toying with the idea of getting a 95 SHO cause I always liked that Yamaha motor.....the SC scares me a little.....

I am unfamiliar with the SC and the motor and I am not sure if the car is a ticking time bomb.....

I need to learn more about the car....but I am thinking about this SHO as well....

where are you at?

Sent you an IM, also you can mail me any details and pics to **KeithDFW at tx.rr.com** I'm in Dallas and looking for one nearby.
Thanks

I found one locally here in Shreveport.....not sure I want to keep it....dont get me wrong its not the cars fault....the car is near mint and everything works on it....but I am toying with the idea of getting a 95 SHO cause I always liked that Yamaha motor.....the SC scares me a little.....

I am unfamiliar with the SC and the motor and I am not sure if the car is a ticking time bomb.....

I need to learn more about the car....but I am thinking about this SHO as well....

where are you at?

What SC do you have you might want to get rid of?

where are you at?

i am in gonzales louisiana.

There's one here at a dealer. I'll stop and take a look tomorrow. I'll let you know the details. I may even be able to get some pics for ya.

better hurry cause I am trying to buy one now that is nice...

If you want to just buy the TBird then pm me...I am sure that dealer wants more than I do for the bird and I am leary about buying a SHO from a dealer...

let me know details anyhow

Back