91 SC Blower Pulley....Please Help!

Blown 91 Bird

I cannot tell if the Pulley on my Blower is stock. Does anyone know the Part # for the Stock Pulley (the number ingraved on the pulley) on a 91 Blower? Thanks

Here's a real quick way to tell and it's pretty accurate. Look and see if at the front of the pulley, behind the hold down nut if there is another nut that is about 22-24mm's. It's actually part of the pulley, if there is it's a stock one, none of the aftermarket pullies have this nut.

I really hate to say this but there are exceptions to that rule. My 10% over drive pulley from MARCH has the same nut as the stock unit. I can say that the factory unit had a part number and the other didn't. I am not sure how much larger the stock pulley is, but the MARCH pulley is 3 1/8 inch across the face from outside to outside.

Biggin'

Well i measured the pulley and it was like 3 1/4" or so.. its got a weird part number above the bolt, and under has *R* ingraved in it.

Pulley diameters.

94-95 3.2750
89-93 3.1350
5% 2.9350
10% 2.830

Sounds like a stocker.

Jeff

Post the part #

if got a pulley wit this part number on it but it apears to be smaller than the stock pulley(EA85386) does anyone have a clue as to if ts a stock pulley or an overdrive pulley

Back