Membership

quicktsi

2 weekends now and still no membership. I paid on Feb 25th. I understand it may take 2-3 weeks gldiii, as you do this on your own time for free. I do not care about a member page, can you just flip the switch so I can read the member info?

Thank you,
James Daniel
"quicktsi"

they are doing the best job they can
trust me these people have full time jobs and there life to attend to
i am sending my membership fees in tomorrow and i am just being patient

quicktsi, I can flip the switch, but I process memberships in the order they were recieved. I update this thread with current membership processed dates: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

Your membership was processed as promised within the published times for processing. The begin date on your membership is 4/1/7 but it began on the date it was processed, so you actually receive more than a year's worth of membership. Plus we give at least a month's grace period on renewals. This is as fair and as fast as we can be.

I realize from the emails you have sent that you are not happy with this arrangement, but we have performed as promised. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with your membership.

fordmangordo, I appreciate that! The only point I was trying to make is that we do try and keep up with the published guidelines for membership processing and in no circumstances do we shortchange anyone on the length of their membership period.

We do get behind sometimes, but I have been trying to publish where we are in processing so people will know what is going on with their membership.

Sc

yes i do understand people havenormal jobs and a life to attend to
soo i am just taking that into consideration
and plus who has time owning a SC anyways? if it isnt one thing its another

Back