brake fluid do you know how much

92sclikenew

ok i got a 92 sc how much fluid can the hole system hold because im goin to have to run a new line from front to back and that means pretty much bleeding the whole system. so i just wanting to know how much i should pick up. so i have enough.

ok i got a 92 sc how much fluid can the hole system hold because im goin to have to run a new line from front to back and that means pretty much bleeding the whole system. so i just wanting to know how much i should pick up. so i have enough.

this is funny nobody knows how much i would need:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

i figured that i got 4 of these little bottles and they costed $2 at this gas station didnt feel like goin to auto zone.anyways atleast 1/2 of one leaked on the ground to find the leak.till i cut the line and pinched it off so i could get it home.;) and about 4 of thos little bottles the brake light and abs light stoped coming on. so for a full flush i was think atleast 2 big bottles.

with abs do you bleed the brakes the same as non abs.

i figured that i got 4 of these little bottles and they costed $2 at this gas station didnt feel like goin to auto zone.anyways atleast 1/2 of one leaked on the ground to find the leak.till i cut the line and pinched it off so i could get it home.;) and about 4 of thos little bottles the brake light and abs light stoped coming on. so for a full flush i was think atleast 2 big bottles.

with abs do you bleed the brakes the same as non abs.

It depends on the abs I know on my 91(when it was still abs) to bleed the back brakes you had to have the key turn on because the back brakes are fed from an electric pump.But the front brakes bleed the normal way.

Jay

A few weekends ago my brother and I put a new ABS master on mine, and drained (vaccumed) the old out of the system. We filled it up with Valvoline Synthetic fluid... We used about 1 1/2 of the big bottles... The master was dry when we started, and we sprung a leak at the ARC switch, plus some of bleeding out the lines...

Always keep a couple big bottles on hand because that POS ABS system will always leak. May mine Rest In Pieces!:)

Back