parting out red 94 t-bird

oburgSC

I have pretty much every part from the interior in tan...name what you are looking for and i can look to make sure i have it... and get pics.

On the exterior i have the doors, trunk, taillights,sc side skirts, rear bumper, passenger side front fender, and the rims are in good condition since three of them are brand new with center caps.

whatever you are looking for just name it and i can go look at the car and get back to you.

supercharger-SOLD
front and back seats-250 for all
gauge cluster-SOLD
trunk-150 (with SC taillights)
rear bumper-150
front passenger side fender-SOLD
rims-250(3 are brand new)
doors-200(for both)
door panels-150(for both)
5speed console-SOLD
climate control piece-35
side skirts-SOLD

everything is negotiable but i can't give it away because almost everything is newer
prices without shipping included

got a list of some pictures!!! : )
http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t259/pritch240sx/Thunderbird/

Last edited:
Hi, do you have the passenger seat trim with the power options with the addition of lumbar and bolster? If so please send me a picture with it with a price. Also do you accept paypal? Thank you and God bless.

dklamac@comcast.net

can you give me a price on the following:

Stereo, passenger front turn signal, is the interior leather or cloth...if it is cloth, I need a drivers seat. You can PM me if you like.

Thanks

What kind of condition is the 5spd top in? Can you take some pics of that with the passager seat trim and send them to me? Thank you and God bless.

Back