Lots Of Sc Parts Need Them Gone!!!!!!!!!

scooby

1 supercharger kits includes (charger with intake plenum,intercooler,intercooler tubes) $275
1 sc cluster with 52,678 $75
1 sc cluster with 10,111 ( tirp shaft broke doesnt stick out but can still reset)$70
1 set of valve covers $80
1 set 42lbs injectors $175
1 set of green top seimns deka inj. $100
1 stock set of injectors 30lbs
1 set of fender bages for 35th ann. sealed in ford packages $120
1 cluch assembly in ford box $130
2 slave cylinders in ford boxs $110 each
2 brand new rocker panels from ford paid 330 when you could get them make me a resonable offer
2 brand new door handle in ford boxs $100
3 more superchargers 89-93 $150ea.
2 the sc maintenence center the little computers on the dash$75ea.
i sc steerwheel center great shape black sc logo perfect condition $50

have a lot of other random parts just pm me with questions also have pics of everything send me an email address and what you want i will send the pics
********* COME ON MAKE SOME OFFERS OR SOMTHING NEED TO CLEAN THIS STUFF OUT******** THANKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What size are the 1 set of green top seimns deka inj.? If they are 38's or 42's I'll take them.

cluster condition

I was interested in the instrument cluster. What year and condition is the better one for. How much for it with shipping?

interior

do you have any interior parts??? most of my plastic clips are gone for the dash pieces. i especially need the (black) plastic piece that goes over the steering wheel around the cluster. also need black kick panels.

the 42#'ers u got, still have em ?? would u take 150 for em. my budgets gettin tight puttin this car back together.

Last edited:
all my superchargers are form 89-93 not sure on the miles but three of them are in very nice shape spin nicely no noises or leaks!!

i was suppose to pick up the injectors from you saturday i called and didnt get a answer and you didnt respond to my pm??????????

Back