Shoot-Out Siblings

Dahoopd

Just wondering if there were children (kids) at the shoot-out last year. My boy was nutz over wanting to go (just for burnouts) and the yard ornament wasnt ready. Did anyone bring their Better Halves? Or is this a an adult fiesta. I am hoping nutz hard I can get there and bring my boy. He can man the burnout box to pay his way if needed.

Heck Ya, Bring him we're all family although some of us may be the crazy relitives:eek: Our leaders David & Connie brings 3 GREAT KIDS so they may enjoy the company
Dan

Last edited:
David Neibert, Micah and myself all brought our wives last year and mine was 7 months pregnant. I'll be bringing the 10 1/2 month old boy this time too.

David Neibert, Micah and myself all brought our wives last year and mine was 7 months pregnant. I'll be bringing the 10 1/2 month old boy this time too.

LOL.....No offense, I meant Better Halves. As in our children, but I got the point.

Shoot out

Kids under 16 free?..........oh well. My kids are 26 24 and 20, looking to get the time off from work. Summer is our peak time though.

Bring your kids, bring your spouse, bring your brother, bring your GF or even bring your parents.....everyone is welcome.

David

Shoot out

I'm sure both my Sons would enjoy the event.

Both of them drive 4.6 LX T - Birds (94' - 95').

My Daughter is into Mustangs.

I was taking the wife to shows/etc. before we were married.....27 years ago.

All of us getting the time off is the hard part now days.

Kids under 16 free?..........oh well. My kids are 26 24 and 20, looking to get the time off from work. Summer is our peak time though.

Yea, getting the time off for everyone is hard. Last year my girls couldn't make it, and one of them was just a couple of hours away in PA but had just started a new job so she couldn't sneak out. She hated missing it too. We were that close to calling Dan McEwen and asking if he could bring her out with him.

You have to be creative too sometimes. Got lucky and found a cheap airfare so I flew the wife into Columbus for the weekend. Picked her up late Friday and dropped her off on the way home Mon morning, so she only missed one day of work.

Ira

I brought my wife last year. Before we went she acted like she was doing me a favor by going. About halfway thru the first day she was really getting into it. At the track she was all smiles. I am really glad she came. Now the car is a family thing. The other day she asked me when the car would be done and ready to go for the season. We are both really looking foward to this years event. Bring everybody that wants to come, its a great time.:D

Well I'll be bringing myself, my wife, the 3 year old,, my Father in-law, and the yet unborn....unless we are in the delivery room this year....we're due for the newest edition in mid-October, but the 3 year old was 2 weeks early....so who knows...

Back