Make - FORD
Model - T-BIRD SC
Color Interior/Exterior - GRAY LEATHER / SILVER PEARL
Year - 1991
Transmission - AUTOMATIC
miles - 113,000

Your location - CLARKSVILLE, TN
Price - $3500.00 OBO

I've owned this car for about a month and a half. Finances say it's gotta go, and it's too rich for my blood to mod. I'll stay with the Mustang 5.0. I've got a complete control arm kit that will go with it. There's a rattle in the front end that is probably the sway bar end links. They're not included in the kit and I'm out of money to spend. Car will also come with a Teves ABS minus the pressure switch (it's already on the car) and accumulator (wasn't there when I bought it). Other parts include a spare rear view mirror, fog light switch( haven't installed it yet), DIS module, and ABS relays. Interior is in good condition, showing it's 17 yrs of wear, mostly on drivers seat. Otherwise it's intact. Call Rich @ 931-980-1038 for more details. Email me for pics at blackhawk486@yahoo.com. (file size is too big to load on here)

Got some pics on.

Attachments

• DSCF0530.JPG
    DSCF0530.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF0531.JPG
    DSCF0531.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0532.JPG
    DSCF0532.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0533.JPG
    DSCF0533.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 111
C'mon Guys, This Car Is Cherry!!!

GUYS! This car is in great shape and runs perfectly. I found the clanking and that will be fixed this weekend. Some one make me an offer!! This is a great base for whatever you want to do. NO RUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back