2007 SC Shootout

fast Ed

Guys, we have managed to confirm a date and location for the 2007 SC Shootout.

It will be in the same spot as last year, KilKare Dragway in Xenia, Ohio (just south of Dayton). They are very pleased to be working with our group again this year.

The date is September 28 - 30. It will be similar to last year, with a dyno shootout one day, and the drag racing the next. Full details will be on a dedicated website shortly.

Mark your calendars, start putting aside some money, do whatever it takes to be there. We had the best event ever last year, and I'm sure that this year can be even better. If Dave Sabados and John Ludorf can make it all the way from Alberta, surely some more of you guys can make the drive to attend. Even if you don't want to race, come on down to witness the best SC event anywhere.

cheers
Ed N.

I plan on being there. I am just so worried the car wont make the drive. But I will try it and leave it where it dies if needed.

hey Marylands not so far, Texas is, but hey i drive for a living so thats just a walk in the park:)
a long walk if the bird croaks....

Maybe this year I will be able to attend now that I live in ohio :) . Now I just gotta go back to PA and get my bird and finish it up.

90 will be in the stock class this next year. hopefully the 93 will bump into a mod class.

Planning on bringing them both!

I would have preferred it wasn't the same timeframe as the SCCA Solo II Nats, but I'll be there.

Thats the same thing that I said last year but my car wasn't running at the time so it didn't matter to me.

I'll be attending again this year.

Shane

I'll be there, maybe my car will actually be running this time!! haha for those of you that remember my "mad dash for the shootout" last year.

I've already put in for the time off. So has the wife, so it looks like she will be making the drive with me instead of flying in late like last year. We're looking forward to another fun weekend, and hoping to be part of some eye-popping, record setting racing!!

And seeing old friends of course ;)

Ira

Last edited:
Back