Ford (found On Road Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_BIRDSC

I Must Say I Will Never Own Another Supercoupe In My Life This Car Has Did Nothing But Give Me Problems Since Ive Had It Im Tired Of It Im Selling The Peace Of ~~~~ And Buying A Ls1 Car

You should get a real SVT like your namesake and eat LS1s for lunch. 03-04 Cobra comes to mind.

I Must Say I Will Never Own Another Supercoupe In My Life This Car Has Did Nothing But Give Me Problems Since Ive Had It Im Tired Of It Im Selling The Peace Of ~~~~ And Buying A Ls1 Car

Sounds to me like is was a worn out poorly maintained steaming POS when you bought it.

David

U Are Right I Must Say The Dumb ~~~ That Had The Car Half Azz Did Everything And Im The One Having The Fix Everything And Im Tired Of It One Thing Gets Fixed Something Else Messes Up I Wanna Keep It In A Way In A Way I Dont If I Keep It Imma Order A New Motor And Tranny From Supercoupe Performance

I ordered my new motor from S&S engines out of Seattle Washington. Did not take long at all and even with the core charge saved a lot of money over SCP and SpinningWheelsSC. There is another member here that already has the S&S motor installed and he said it is real strong. Thier mottos is built to improve, not just replace.. They use good quality parts and will even port/polish/balance if you wish.

U Are Right I Must Say The Dumb ~~~ That Had The Car Half Azz Did Everything And Im The One Having The Fix Everything And Im Tired Of It One Thing Gets Fixed Something Else Messes Up I Wanna Keep It In A Way In A Way I Dont If I Keep It Imma Order A New Motor And Tranny From Supercoupe Performance

Last edited:
100 shot of Nitrous
-2.8 upper pulley
-2.5 in hi flow catted mid pipe
-ported MAF
-K&N Air filter
-Sunpro Gauges
-Hurst Shifter

How many times did u spray it?

Its Not Leather Interior Ill Try And Put Some More Pics Up When I Get Off Work Tonite The Car Runs Idles Stupid Has A New Screamin Demon Coil Pack New Wires The Idle Goes Up High When U Push Clutch In The Tranyy Has Been Rebuilt But Still Having Problems Wit It

Its Not Leather Interior Ill Try And Put Some More Pics Up When I Get Off Work Tonite The Car Runs Idles Stupid Has A New Screamin Demon Coil Pack New Wires The Idle Goes Up High When U Push Clutch In The Tranyy Has Been Rebuilt But Still Having Problems Wit It

ok number one....this is not AIM....wit is spelled "with" use spell check bro.

number two...do you have to cap every damn word?

number 3...stock bitchin...it's a used car....comes with the territory...fix it and get over it...or sell it to someone who knows what to do with it...

do you know what this stands for?? .

ok number one....this is not AIM....wit is spelled "with" use spell check bro.

number two...do you have to cap every damn word?

number 3...stock bitchin...it's a used car....comes with the territory...fix it and get over it...or sell it to someone who knows what to do with it...

do you know what this stands for?? .

Amen Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back