New Place For 42lb Injectors

THE BIRDMAN

Your Performance phone # 1-818-206-8681.I just bought a set of 6 42lb ford green tops from them today for 256.45 shipped.Which is alot cheaper than I have seen them at other places.They sell alot of other injectors to at far cheaper prices than other shops.So if you need some new injectors ya might wanna give them a call.

Jay

Yeah those are the Lucas 42lb injectors.Your Performance has them for the same price I was gonna buy them but after talking with them they said the Bosch (Ford green tops) are more reliable and an over all a better injector.

Jay

I have also heard that the Bosch style (original equipment) works better than the Lucas.

Source: hearsay. ;)

Racetronix site says otherwise, I've heard both stories:

Performance advantages over pintle injectors (i.e. Ford / Bosch & Accel types) as listed by Delphi:
• The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
• Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. Methanol)
• Longer service life
• High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
• Quieter operation
• Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow.
• No Fuel leakage for quicker starts

That's just what they would say! :)

I agree.I'm just going with what your performance said.And being that they sell both kinds of injectors I don't see any reason why they would lie hell the difference in price between the lucas and the bosch's was only 30 bucks.They were more than willing to sell me either set just said in their experience that the bosch's had better reliability.

Jay

Back