ILK222 vs Illumina/Eibach combo

quicktsi

I know several people are using one of these combos. I would like to hear the pros and cons of each set up? With the old saying of you get what you pay for I have a hard time with the price difference between the two combos. What combo would you recommend for a daily driven car that may never see a road course or drag strip but handles good on a twisty road?

I would like to retain the ARC. Any actual review of these combos instead of I am installing them next week. I used KYB AGX/Eibach with complete prothane poly mounts and ST sway bars on my old Eagle Talon.

The illumina kit for the SC cars with electronic suspension are the 2 position adjustable only units with the proper fitting to allow the ARC to attach. The difference in price will be related to the springs, not the shocks.

If you search you'll find some people are happy with the illumina II replacement shock and others find soft too soft, and firm, not quite firm enough.

That is what I am reading, some like some don't but it is also the same thought with the KYB. What is the experience with the Tokico springs that come in the ILK222 kit versus Eibach springs.

Back