SC Seats Front /Rear

mike884_2

alright guys, this is a big request. I would like some supercoupe seats, but i need them to be in tan leather or cloth, or the combination. need to be in decent condition and if you in and around ohio that would be even better, no shipping. Looking for the fronts and the rear fold down with brackets, but if you just have a rear, that will work for now thanks!

Seats Reply

I tried to send you a reply, I guess you need to make some room for messages, I have threads posted already just look there or do a search of everything i have posted and you will see what the seats look like and my email is on there also, thanks Mike

I have 94sc seats in two tone gray in pretty decent shape I would let go for pretty cheap. Let me know
Thanks Dan

Helo

Hello,
I have some custom two tone black and gray leather covers.
I have front,back and headrests.
They were in my car a couple of months before the engine died.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
D Rainer

Pic of Front Seat

Hello,
I'll get you some pictures of the drivers seat tonight.
I was having some problems with my camera :)
It is in Excellent shape. I looks just like the passenger seat in the pic on the For Sale post.
Thanks,
D Rainer

sc seats

hi mike did u check my post of the brakets for the rear seats? the 94 has tan seats{front} the rears are non fold down.thx tony.

I have a really nice set of tan leather from a 94 SC. Fold down rear seat with L brackets.

Let me know if you want pics.

Josh

Back