PDA

View Full Version : 2 More Weeks

Brad Klein
03-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Well guys I did something that should have been done awhile ago, I put my 2 weeks in at my job. I got an offer where my Dad works and the benefits are great. To give an idea I will be saving $500 in health ins. plus 401k and stock bonuses and more money. I will be considered a CAD Technician doing AutoCAD drawings for a Civil Engineering Firm based in Colorado. Its an entry level position and is pretty much in the same line of work im doing now but instead of signs I will be drawing roads. The place Im at now is having a hard time making payroll and is being bought by people that know nothing about signs. I considered work for another sign shop but after 13 years im starting to get burned out.

So if anyone needs SC inserts cheap let me know now :D. I have a good friend that owns his own sign shop so I can still get anything you guys need it might cost now but he has more of a selection.

Kurt K
03-22-2007, 03:25 PM
How cheap?

Congrats on the new job.

Cobra85
03-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey Brad, congrats on the new job. It ill make life easier down the road.
Oh yea, I could use a front SC in silver reflective to match th rear you sent Bryan about a year ago :D

Sweet90SC
03-23-2007, 12:04 AM
wow!...new baby, new job, new location....:rolleyes: hmmmmmmmmmm......

New Car?...:D

Good luck with the new job...you and the family take care....

Brad Klein
03-23-2007, 08:12 AM
New Car?...:D

Its crossed my mind but only because I will have to drive 33 miles each way and I dont know how long the 14 year old 136,000 mile Nissan Altima will last. I have to fix a timming chain tensioner and that should make my decsion if it quiets down. If not we want a SUV most likely for her and I would get the Acura.
BUT THE BIRD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE I have to much time invested to get rid of it

Flip
03-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Congrats on the new job, sounds like a good opportunity.

Sweet90SC
03-24-2007, 08:35 PM
BUT THE BIRD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE I have to much time invested to get rid of it

Except to Colorado!:D

Where In Co.? ....I worked in Colorado Springs a few years back and wound up snowed into my hotel for 3 days...but what a stunning place for scenery had a direct view of pikes peak from my hotel room....just awsome!

onequiksc
03-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Best wishes Brad / dad! :D

Brad Klein
03-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Except to Colorado!:D

Where In Co.? ....I worked in Colorado Springs a few years back and wound up snowed into my hotel for 3 days...but what a stunning place for scenery had a direct view of pikes peak from my hotel room....just awsome!

They are in Englewood,CO

The SC isnt going anywhere I will be working in the Palmetto office. Do you really think my Mom would let her first grandson move to Colorado shes mad cause she only sees him once a week:eek: :D :D

Thanks everyone it should be a good change plus if I stay late mon-thur I can get a 1/2 day friday off and work on the bird while Rhys is in daycare

Sweet90SC
03-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Youll need that overtime for the daycare cost....:D ....Infants iz spainsiff in daycare...:eek:

Brad Klein
03-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Youll need that overtime for the daycare cost....:D ....Infants iz spainsiff in daycare...:eek:
Not to bad we found a lady not to far from the house she charges $105 a week I think she gets funding from the state shes in a food program and they supply the food including formula and she gets checked up on more because of it which is good for us

Sweet90SC
03-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Thats CHEEEEEEEP!:eek: For our kids as infants not including diapers and formula etc etc etc....It was over 1000.00 bucks a month....

SuperChicken89
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity Brad! Learn AutoCAD 3D modeling if you haven't already. I took AutoCAD for several semesters a long time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Too bad I don't really use it now.

Bryan

kamakazie_1
03-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Your moving away Brad?? Man I miss way to much on this site anymore!!

RJ

Brad Klein
03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Your moving away Brad?? Man I miss way to much on this site anymore!!

RJ

Nope just moving jobs I guess I worded it wrong the company is based in Colorado but I will be working in the Palmetto, Fl office

1 more week:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D