hey darkstar did you get junk

He moved to Vegas! Maybe you already contact him but if not just thought Id mention it. Im saving up for JR.'s birthday party next month so wont have the money to buy the stuff for the hood till May, Ill contact you once I have the stuff ready! Hope to do buisness with you soon!;)
"OMAR"

great hope it was his moms house i sent stuff to i dint put a return address
sent him a raised top inlet plenum blower case, widened return plenum, widened lower intake to his addy

Yea his folks are still at that address, he might be in L.A. this weekend cuz he's doing some powdercoating for me.

i sure did dude! thanks! you are the best, i am in your debt! and OMAR, there was a mishap this weekend. It turns out nobody does SMOG CHECKS anymore if you know what i mean, so i spent the whole day yesterday and today running around getting some CATS put in and looking for a TEST ONLY place that was opened on SUNDAY.... sweet friggin jesus im exhausted and i didnt have time to paint the parts. ima take my easy bake oven to vegas and my pc gun and see if i can do them after work up there and ship em to you from nevada.

Back