help me with my project....

skydivr7673

alright, here's the deal....car is a 1995 SC 5 speed. I want to put more power down, but dont want to go insane. If I could get 350-400 hp to the wheels, I would be hugely satisfied. The one thing I do know I want to do is go with the MP blower upgrade. I also want to get the heads ported, switch to headers, no cats, true duals with magnaflow resonators.....I plan on the need to increase fuel. I would also like to put in a more aggressive cam. The engine is going to be pulled and rebuilt with stronger components, help me figure out what should go into it.

Any suggestions? I know this is gonna cost me some $$$ and thats cool, I love driving this thing way too much to get rid of it so I dont mind spending the money. Please keep in mind that the car is still going to be a street car, so I want it to be driveable. I dont want to go too far overboard.

Also, I have been hearing about engines from places like SCP that have been rebuilt--would I be better off going with one of those or rebuilding my stock motor? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Back