Best shift light......ever

SRT-4

I found the best way to put a shift light in tonight

You will need a G-tech and whatever shift light you want to use.

Plug the G-tech into the cigarette lighter and set up the proper program by letting the car idle, after that you can set the shiftlight on the G-tech for whatever RPM you want.(four little LED's) then remember what program you had and pull the G-Tech out of the car and take it apart.

Now that it is out of the car cut the red and black wires that lead to the LED's in the G-tech. you will need more wire to play with so add 2-3 feet on the red/black wires.(run the new wire out of the holes that the LED's where in) after that is done hook it up to your new shift light. mount it where ever you want and whenever you hit the RPM that the G-tech is told to flash at you will be blinded by your new light.

Now keep in mind that you can hide the G-tech under the dash or leave it up in the window and still hide the wires under the dash.

I don't feel like cutting up a $200 G-Tech for a shift light.

I have a Proform shift light mounted on my steering column positioned between the gas gauge and tach. It cost me $40.00 and has a dial on the back that I can set to any rpm. Even has a night cap to dim the light though it's still bright. Without the cap at night I almost drove off the road because it's blinding.

Back