Anyone herd from Ron Randall?

Anyone talk to him?

When he built my racing trans a while back he was close to getting his new engine back for his SC. Hope to see him out racing it soon run some big numbers with it ;)

Anyone talk to him?

When he built my racing trans a while back he was close to getting his new engine back for his SC. Hope to see him out racing it soon run some big numbers with it ;)
Jim-I know he was working on his new motor and looking for some connecting rod info. I'll check with Hwydawg and ask him what he has heard. Are you recruiting a posse to come down again and raid the South?
Bring it on!

Jim-I know he was working on his new motor and looking for some connecting rod info. I'll check with Hwydawg and ask him what he has heard. Are you recruiting a posse to come down again and raid the South?
Bring it on!

Ron working on my troops

"Army of One" Nor-Cal vs So-Cal showdown mission 2007 bring the third throphy home tour. If I can get Ron me and him can bring down the house in Bakersfield and whip So-Cal's arsssss again :D :D :D

I found Ron Randall's shop e-mail see what the progress is on his car see if we can get this deal going. Or maybe a Sacramento raceway meet? Ron vs Army of One well see. I think a meet with the three fastest California cars Ron Randell The "Silver Bullet" John Shelton that would be neat

Last edited:
How about you guys do it at California Speedway? The fastest T-bird's those guys have seen run 15's:p

thats because I havent showed up with you ive been there by myself and they are not impressed with my times yet. 13 sec cars are dime a dozen. next year ill go 10's in my 73 capri supercoupe powered monster im building.

figure it should weigh in at 1900 lbs and engine should be 400 hp 3.8 m112 fed. thats if my wife lets me build it . its build the car or get new challanger when it comes out . either way I dont care.

How about you guys do it at California Speedway? The fastest T-bird's those guys have seen run 15's:p

John ran his fastest MPH there once...106 I think...hell even Carlos ran a 14.9 there. Mike ran a 14 flat. He was a frogs hair away from the 13 with bolt ons only.

figure it should weigh in at 1900 lbs and engine should be 400 hp 3.8 m112 fed. thats if my wife lets me build it . its build the car or get new challanger when it comes out . either way I dont care.

My vote is for the Challenger, I saw one at the San Jose auto Show recently ... very nice. :D

- Dan

I don't know who the quickest or fastest is currently in Cali right now. Like during the Cow Patty award days (An Al35thSC innovation). There was alot of speculation and local track success and when got together it only took three cars from the NorCal to dominate the meet. As I recall, the guys from out-of-state had some righteous SC's and they were super fast.
Sounds good Jimmy for another match-up.

John ran his fastest MPH there once...106 I think...hell even Carlos ran a 14.9 there. Mike ran a 14 flat. He was a frogs hair away from the 13 with bolt ons only.

Al, actually my best MPH was 110.71 at Carlsbad. But, you're right, at CA Speedway it was around 106. Looking forward to getting back to the track but need to sort out some current issues first.

Once everyone gets up and runnin' we should definitely have another N-S meet.

Back