Upcomong events

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
We've got 2 events coming up in the next few weeks. Ist of all is the MN12 Nationals in Elkhart, In Labor Day weekend. I'm planning on driving up on probably Thursday, the 29th. Anyone wanting drive up on Thurs contact me. Adam, I hope you can make it if you're well enough. The next event is MOPAR vs the World at Atlanta Dragway on Sept 6-7th. I'll be there Friday for the test and tune but probably won't make Saturday as it is my granddaughters 1st birthday party and that is one thing I won't miss although I might be persuaded to come for the morning and leave by noon.

ouch

The Mopar vs the world looks bad since its thge weekend right after Nationals. Speaking of Nationals, so far it looks like I'll have to wait till Friday to come up due to school. Ive been talking to Adam it it looks like for sure he wont be able to come. Unfortunately, I think things have been a little too shaky for him lately.

I was wondering how Adam is doing and progressing. So, Adam if you see this let us know. It's next week. Don't push it if it'll be too much. Better to wait till next year.

He posts on the TBU

His latest update is on there, looks like he caught another infection or something and he isnt producing enough something and stuff (I cant remember these fangled medical terms, Im an engineer!). Sounds to me like his new goal is Carlsisle next year. By the way Mike did that due from North Carolina get in touch with you?

Back