Any Lincoln Mark Series LSC Experts?

BlownV6

Will the seats swap from the LSC to my Thunderbird? Found some badass black leather's that would look amazing.

Will the seats swap from the LSC to my Thunderbird? Found some badass black leather's that would look amazing.
They will, but the connectors are different and you have to do some rewiring .There was an article over TCCOA about it.If I'll find it I'll post it here.

Yeah the Mark seats have about 80 wires going into them .. if you use the programmable seat memory option etc .. but you can always just swap the seat covers over to yours and keep your lower seat brackets and motors so you dont have to re-wire anything.

- Dan

Yeah the Mark seats have about 80 wires going into them .. if you use the programmable seat memory option etc .. but you can always just swap the seat covers over to yours and keep your lower seat brackets and motors so you dont have to re-wire anything.

- Dan

That's what i was just thinking. Of adapting our stock SC seat brackets to the LSC's. Thanks guys as usual

Just for the record we are talking about Mark VIII seats correct? Also the controls for the seats are on the door panel in the Lincoln so you'll have to figure something out for that.

Just for the record we are talking about Mark VIII seats correct? Also the controls for the seats are on the door panel in the Lincoln so you'll have to figure something out for that.

No,they aren't.Controls are on the side of the seats just like T-birds

If its got a 5.0, then were talking Mark 7 and the controls for those seats are on the door. At least they are on my father in laws 88 LSC. :) I allways liked the way the lower seat cradles your rear in them, and the bolsters were cool too. But they have the same nasty cracked leather problems we have.

The memory pre-set switches for the seat position is on the door for the Mark 8.

- Dan

I've read somewhere that the LSC was built on the Tbird chassis. Does that mean an 88 LSC is built on the Fox Chassis?

Back