35th anniversary interior pics

Jim Allen

I am looking fo some interior pics of the 35th anny, I am building a clone to drag race and dont want to mess up a orignial, Looking for the door panel colors and dash colors and carpets, I an also looking for to buy a set of 35th anny floormats and a stripe kit, is a streering wheel in a 35th specail?

I can post some pics later today.

However, the differences are very subtle and small...some would say 'cheap'.

Most obviously, the seat upholstery: Black leather with gray perforated 'pig suede' center sections (including the center section of the headrests). The black and gray sections are seperated by blue cloth piping on the seats, but not the headrests.
Back seats are the same trim pattern.

Door panels are all black vinyl...no cloth. A '35th' emblem is in the center of the door panel.

That's it! Everything else is stock black leather interior.

The '35th' floor mats are unique to the car, but the carpets are just black.

OK, here are some pics. (My bad technique with photoshop screwed up the side bolster!)

Those are really the only interior differences from a stock (non 35th) SC.

I threw in a pic of the outside...new paint job!

Attachments

• T-Bird interior pics 001.jpg
    T-Bird interior pics 001.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 76
  • T-Bird interior pics 002.jpg
    T-Bird interior pics 002.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 75
  • T-Bird interior pics 003.jpg
    T-Bird interior pics 003.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 64
OK, here are some pics. (My bad technique with photoshop screwed up the side bolster!)

Those are really the only interior differences from a stock (non 35th) SC.

I threw in a pic of the outside...new paint job!

You need to get those wheels fixed!! Get them black!!!

Yeah, I shipped the factory wheels off today to get them 'remanufactured'. When they get back, new tires will finish off the package!

Nice. (Last thread hijak here...) I looked into getting mine powdercoted here locally. 95 bucks a wheel, they prep (read media blast) the old off, put on the new (with some clear over it) and that even included masking for the silver lip. I found a decent set for mine for now though, so no need to powder coat for now...but I know where to take them shoud I need to...

Back