89 SC parts to get rid of....w/ PICS !

thunderkid84

everything here is from an 89 SC with 143k on it.

Pretty much best offer takes it.

i can put all the supercharger stuff together if someone wants everything.

i have pics of everything also.

so heres the parts :

GAUGE CLUSTER SURROUND-the gray piece that goes around the guages. i just switched to a black one.no cracks;great condition

SUPERCHARGER & INLET-boosted well 10-11 psi, rotors look really good, some paint chipping on back and sides, overall good for 18 years old.

STOCK INTERCOOLER-i cleaned all the oil out of it, has some paint chipping, no crushed fins, overall very good

INTERCOOLER TUBING-looks good, top tube;letters painted black and stripes silver

STOCK SC TOP-again, numbers painted black and stripes silver, good condition

STOCK MAFS-no electronics, just the MAF. i believe it's 55mm.

A/C COMPRESSOR-a/c worked very well before i removed it

i do have paypal for easy payment. but check or money order is fine also.

Last edited:
and the pics....

the black lines are where i was going to port, but i bought a 94 blower so i didnt need to do this one
sc.jpg

sc032.jpg

sc030.jpg

sc029.jpg

sc026.jpg

sc025.jpg

sc023.jpg

sc024.jpg

i'll clean this up before i send it out...lol
sc022.jpg

thanks for looking...

A/C Compressor

Have the A/C compressor ports been sealed up tight since it was removed? How long has it been disconnected and off the car? Price shipped to 78154?

Thanks,

JD

what do u mean sealed up ?? its been off the car about 3 months now.

is $50 too much to ask? i think these are about 200 brand new

Last edited:
what do u mean sealed up ?? its been off the car about 3 months now.

is $50 too much to ask? i think these are about 200 brand new

By sealed up, I mean have the inlet and outlet ports been plugged with something more or less air tight to keep moisture, dust, dirt, bugs, etc. from contaminating the compressor? If it's been left open to the air, then you have a $50 paperweight. Typically, I use rubber plugs of an appropriate size, or at the very least well-sealed duct tape.

Thanks,

JD

By sealed up, I mean have the inlet and outlet ports been plugged with something more or less air tight to keep moisture, dust, dirt, bugs, etc. from contaminating the compressor? If it's been left open to the air, then you have a $50 paperweight. Typically, I use rubber plugs of an appropriate size, or at the very least well-sealed duct tape.

Thanks,

JD

its been in my house since it came off next to my other car parts so i really doubt there's dirt, moisture, or bugs in it.

i never knew to seal it up. im sure its fine

sooo, i guess the a/c compressor is crap since i didnt seal it up ??

that sux, i figured keepin it in the house would be ok.

so how bout the other stuff ?

How much do you want for the blower ? How much for the entire assembly?
I'm in Colorado zip 80640.. with shipping costs please.:D

sooo, i guess the a/c compressor is crap since i didnt seal it up ??
Nope.. its just better if its sealed up. I would reoil any used compressor that I came across anyways. As long as it didn't sit out in the rain, to me it doesn't make that much of a difference. :cool: Now an opened accumulator is a different matter. It has a dessicant that can quickly get saturated and become ineffective. Unfortunately, you can't dry those out.

Last edited:
Nope.. its just better if its sealed up. I would reoil any used compressor that I came across anyways. As long as it didn't sit out in the rain, to me it doesn't make that much of a difference. :cool: Now an opened accumulator is a different matter. It has a dessicant that can quickly get saturated and become ineffective. Unfortunately, you can't dry those out.

so does anyone still want the compressor ?

If the other guy didn't take all the supercharger parts then let me know how much you want for it. I'm looking to swap this onto a v6 mustang so I need brackets, ic, ic tubes, lower, tb, sc...etc

Thanks

Back