Stock Air Box question

A1cntrler

I need to know what couples the MAF meter to the stock airbox. I am reassembling the car back to how it was in stock trim, and previous owner had a K&N cone attached to the end of the MAF. I have upper and lower parts of the box as well as bolts thatbhold it in place and the bolts for the MAF, but Ithink there is a boot or somethig that seals the MAF to the airbox. Anyone got a pic to show me what it looks like??

Yes you are right

It is a reducer that fits the MAF to the upper portion of the Air Box. I think I have one of you need it to complete the rebuild, to keep it stock.

Sorry no pics though until tonight.

Smitty

No pic necessary. If you have the part I'm sure I can figure it out from there. Name your price and preferred method of payment and it is on it's way. Shipping will be to zip code 23320 (Chesapeake, VA)

Oh--and Thanks!

Last edited:
I might have a stock upper lid w/ coupler laying around in my garage. I'd have to dig through boxes of spare parts but if he doesn't have the coupler let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

I have one sitting on the floor next to my desk.....:p

It is being used to hold one of my acumulator balls.....

We have a deal then

Hey I can send it out tomorrow for $15.00 shipped.
Actual shipping looks to be $7.92 for 4 lbs Estimate with box and packing to your Zip so that leave the price for the adapter/coupler of $7.08.

If that sounds OK you can send paypal to jdhsmith@charter.net

Let me know either way and I will send it out.

Smitty

Back