Please help, Mustang/T-Bird hybrid. Swap done but will not start.

SC95Stang

Ok so everything is together, topped off, and torqued. We tried to start it but she wont turn over. Sounds like it wants to but wont. We checked spark and we are getting spark to the plugs. We checked the fuel and found that the pump was initially pressurizing then stops, we release the pressure and it stays off. So we did a temp fix to check and see if thats it and hooked the pump straight to the battery and it still wont turn. Pleanty of pressure at the fuel rails.
I checked the camshaft position sensor and I need to make sure we did this right. We set the engine at TDC and using another balancer and the marking for BTC found 26 deg. ATC which was close to the edge of the notch that is cut in the balancer. I then pulled the #1 plug and used a screwdriver to ensure the piston was at the top. I then adjusted the sensor according to the Hanes manual and diagrams on this board. Still wont start! Now all she does is turn, no signs of combustion at all. We are still getting fuel and spark. I have not checked the injectors yet. The guy that sold me the engine asked me to see if I could feel the engine pulling a vacuum. Well at the TB you can feel it strong, at the rear intake there is hardly any vacuum and my vacuum/boost gauge reads no change. Any one have any ideas?

Back