Manhattan Ford Blows

saboveed

Last May I drove my bird through a puddle... shorted the starter out...took the car to Manhattan Ford who basically rewired the starter, new battery cables, new wiring, new starter relay... and $800 later I was on the road

Last week a really hot hot day, I was sitting in the car idling with AC on... the car overheats and then I discover that the fan doesnt work.... **** me I replace the fan and the fan still doesn't work... someone mentions to check the fusable link which is under the fusable link black box next to the starter relay... Anyway I pull the thing apart tonight and guess what.. it was never F'in connected... FORD bent me for $800 in May and didn't connect the fan wire....... Now the car overheated (I hope the engine/heads are ok) and the AC is all messed up......

What should I do???????:mad:

Manhattan Ford

oh man that sucks big time... sorry i don't have any suggetions on what to do, but i know that i'll never go to Manhattan Ford, i am assuming its in CA.... hope everythyng works out for you...

I'd go there and raise hell. Tell them that god forbid you blew a head gasket, they are gonna fix it for free, or they will hear from your lawyer. That was their f#*k up and they should make good on it free of charge. Just a thought

Back