Wtb 90 Sc Parts

TYGAR2001

I Need A Few Parts For My Sc, First I Need The Brackets That Go In The Trunk And Hold The Ecm Or Whatever It Is, That Is In The Trunk Right Now It Is Just Sittin On The Carpet.

Second I Need The Thing That Goes Right Above The Radio Not Sure What It Is But Its Missing, Would Like To Replace It.

Also I Might Need Two New Window Motors, Not Sure If They Are Bad Yet Or Not But Im Looking Into That This Week, I Think That Is All I Need For Now Thanks For The Help.

I Need A Few Parts For My Sc, First I Need The Brackets That Go In The Trunk And Hold The Ecm Or Whatever It Is, That Is In The Trunk Right Now It Is Just Sittin On The Carpet.

Second I Need The Thing That Goes Right Above The Radio Not Sure What It Is But Its Missing, Would Like To Replace It.

Also I Might Need Two New Window Motors, Not Sure If They Are Bad Yet Or Not But Im Looking Into That This Week, I Think That Is All I Need For Now Thanks For The Help.

I have the VMM (thing above the radio). I also have the window motors. PM me an offer.
Thanks
Ken

For your window motors: More often than not it turns out to be bad cam buttons. I ordered 2 motor rebuild kist from SuperCoupe Performance and put them in, lubed them up and then I was back in business on my '90.

window motors

i have a set from my 90 sc for $60 shipped. im in ny. thx tony. i mayalso have the clips in the trunk.

Back