MPII with freshly rebuilt snout, polished MP Plenum, OD pulley - SOLD

pablon2

UPDATED 12/03/2007....THE BLOWER HAS NOW BEEN ASSEMBLED WITH A FRESHLY REBUILT SNOUT AND ALSO INCLUDES AN OD PULLEY. SEE NEW PRICING ON PAGE 2

UPDATED 1/14/08 - BLOWER AND PLENUM ARE SOLD.

Last edited:

Attachments

• MPII Plenum.jpg
    MPII Plenum.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 271
  • MPIId.jpg
    MPIId.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 295
  • MPIIe.jpg
    MPIIe.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 214
  • MPIIb.jpg
    MPIIb.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 271
  • MPIIc.jpg
    MPIIc.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 257
Bump....................also, if the buyer wishes I could assemble it for him/her. Just send me a snout.

I made you what i thought was a resonable offer for the inlet plunum please get back to me with a price.

Thanks
Brian

I made you what i thought was a resonable offer for the inlet plunum please get back to me with a price.

Thanks
Brian

No offense, but I don't consider an offer of 50% retail price for a non-wear item to be reasonable. Also, the reason I didn't counter is because at this point I don't plan on separating the plenum from the blower. I am assembling the blower this weekend with a completely rebuilt snout and solid coupler with a 10% OD aluminum pulley. If anyone is interested in the entire package let me know. I just stuck an additional $200 (rebuilt snout, coupler, oil, pulley) into it, but we could negotiate a price.

WOW you paid $600 for that intake, man i remember when they were $400.00 new.

You went there....;)

Cost of polished MP plenum $549 (you may recall the non polished was $499)
Your offer $300 shipped
My take about $275-280 after shipping costs
-------------------------------------------
275/549 = .50

You went there....;)

Cost of polished MP plenum $549 (you may recall the non polished was $499)
Your offer $300 shipped
My take about $275-280 after shipping costs
-------------------------------------------
275/549 = .50

Pretty sure this here is the definition of being "schooled". :p:D

549 Yep!

I bought 1 too for that price but never got to put it on and then had to sell it, I sold it for 480.00! So 300.00 offering is way understatement ya know!:rolleyes:

Back