Info

seanyb505

I recently aquired an m90 from a 93 junkyard supecoupe. I didnt have time to look at what all the hoses were, could someone tell me what lines directly after the tb are for ? Also, there is some play in the pulley, should i have it rebuilt or is that normal?
Picture001-1.jpg

I recently aquired an m90 from a 93 junkyard supecoupe. I didnt have time to look at what all the hoses were, could someone tell me what lines directly after the tb are for ? Also, there is some play in the pulley, should i have it rebuilt or is that normal?
Picture001-1.jpg

the play in the pulley is normal after it has alot of miles but new it wouldn't do that, um i couldn't tell you were all thos fittings hook to but there vacuum lines

PCV valve (includes purge of charcoal canister), main vacuum tree (includes brake booster) and crossover to return plenum.

David

Thanks for all the info, im looking to find out where exactly the different lines hook up to, like which fitting goes to the brake booster, and if my intake manifold has a brake booster line should i move it to the pre blower spot or can i just plug the pre blower spot?

Thanks for all the info, im looking to find out where exactly the different lines hook up to, like which fitting goes to the brake booster, and if my intake manifold has a brake booster line should i move it to the pre blower spot or can i just plug the pre blower spot?

It doesn't really matter what you hook to each port, but yes you will need to relocate most of the vacuum hoses to the pre-blower side or install check valves if going off the boost side.

David

Back