1995 Chameleon Blue 5spd, Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkmac

Hi to all. I have a guy in my sister command in the Navy that has a Chameleon 1995 5spd for sale for 6,000 or best offer. It has a grey leather interior and appears to have all the options with the exception of keyless entry. If anyone is interested let me know and I will take some pics and post them. I will also give his number upon request. I am sure that he is looking for pick up only. It currently has a set of 20" chrome wheels on it. Anyone has any questions let me know. God bless. BTW, the car is located in southern Maryland.

Donny

Hi to all. I have a guy in my sister command in the Navy that has a cameron 95 5spd for sale for 6,000 or best offer. It has a grey leather interior and appears to have all the options with the exception of keyless entry. If anyone is interested let me know and I will take some pics and post them. I will also give his number upon request. I am sure that he is looking for pick up only. It currently has a set of 20" crome wheels on it. Anyone has any questions let me know. God bless. BTW, the car is located in southern Maryland.

Donny

Donny,

I would like to get detailed photos of the car as well as information on condition, mileage, number of owners, any original paperwork, etc. I'm looking for an all-original low-mileage 95 5-speed car. I'll P/M you with my email and contact info.

Thanks,

JD

Sorry it took so long to get the pics. I had to convert them so that they would fit. I will be sending the phone number of the owner to all that PM me. I want to see this SC go to someone here whom knows what it is rather than some idiot who will trash it in the future. God bless. :D

Attachments

• scforsale 001.jpg
    scforsale 001.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 525
  • scforsale 002.jpg
    scforsale 002.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 305
  • scforsale 003.jpg
    scforsale 003.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 277
  • scforsale 004.jpg
    scforsale 004.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 485
  • scforsale 005.jpg
    scforsale 005.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 255
Here is the last two that I have. God bless.

Attachments

• scforsale 006.jpg
    scforsale 006.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 206
  • scforsale 007.jpg
    scforsale 007.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 414
Donny,

A few questions:

Can you get some detailed photos of the original wheels?
Need photos of the engine, interior, trunk, and undercarriage.
Will he deduct for keeping the aftermarket wheels?
Does he still have the stock springs?
Any other modifications at all, and if so, does he have the original parts to put it back?
Does this have the factory sound system? If not, does he still have all the factory stuff?

JD

If you steal have car for call 515-708-0874

Give me a cll at 515 708 0874 if you have for sale at this time call anytime.

Hi to all. I have a guy in my sister command in the Navy that has a cameron 95 5spd for sale for 6,000 or best offer. It has a grey leather interior and appears to have all the options with the exception of keyless entry. If anyone is interested let me know and I will take some pics and post them. I will also give his number upon request. I am sure that he is looking for pick up only. It currently has a set of 20" crome wheels on it. Anyone has any questions let me know. God bless. BTW, the car is located in southern Maryland.

Donny

Sorry for the delay all, I have been very busy with work and college. The owner told me that the car is sold. I wish all the best of luck to what they want. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back