People that have ordered/received the MPX step inside

SRT-4

Edit: so has anybody received the MPX yet? I ordered in jan and still nothing

Last edited:
edited out because the original topic seems to have changed.....

Last edited:
If you are going to spend the money on an MPX and I assume all the supporting mods. Why not just get the coated rotors

In an MPIII the coated rotors added 15 rwhp on my car...about 1.5 extra pounds of boost because of the tighter case seal. I would suggest getting them.

David

Back up to the top because I still havent received any parts from MP
(my check was cashed in Jan)

:D Sorry but I'm getting ready for my car to be done, The shop has had it since Dec of 06 and all of my stuff was suposed to be shipped in "a couple of weeks" :rolleyes:

Is there some reason you just don't check with Charles Warner at MP to see what has happened to your order?

Is there some reason you just don't check with Charles Warner at MP to see what has happened to your order?

I just wanted to check with the other fine people on the forums that ordered the MPX, I know SCU got almost 400 HP, I cant wait untill other people start to hit the dyno

Got mine

I got my MPx/pulleys/belts last Friday but couldn't bolt it on b/c the extra long bolts (130mm) never showed up like they were supposed to. Heading to the dyno this Weds. Keep in mind that I got mine b4 others b/c I could not wait for powdercoating and Charles knew that far in advance and worked with me on it. Starting it up, tonight. :D

I got my MPx/pulleys/belts last Friday but couldn't bolt it on b/c the extra long bolts (130mm) never showed up like they were supposed to. Heading to the dyno this Weds. Keep in mind that I got mine b4 others b/c I could not wait for powdercoating and Charles knew that far in advance and worked with me on it. Starting it up, tonight. :D

I sure as hell hope everything shows up with my order, :rolleyes:

Cool! take some video if you can. I'm getting a MPX too as soon as I get some stuff sorted out with my SC.

Did you contact Charles about it yet?

I just called him about 5 min ago, My MPX case is in, he still needs to put the GTP rotors in. But now the PROBLEM is he is out of the 15% OD pulleys :rolleyes: He said there are alot of people with the MPIII that are buying the 15-25% OD kits. But on a good Note I was one of the first (After Dave at SCU) to order the MPX (ordered in jan), So I'll have one of the first that get shipped............only time will tell

Sorry to rub it in, but that No Slip, OD JS+SC pulley combo is Nice. The ten rib belt looks massive. :)

Last edited:
not an MPX but an MPIII without coated rotors double intercooler 25% od at an average 16#s of boost with the 10 rib kit. i just made 340 rwhp no alcohol injection.

goin to the 8th mile on wednesday i'll let u know how it goes.

Last edited:
Back