1990 Thunderbird SC for sale in PA.

verne

The car is black with black cloth interior. Automatic. Interior and exterior are both in very nice condition with few exceptions. The rear drivers side quarter panel has a small dent and the dash has a small crack in it from sitting in the sun. Other than that, it is beautiful.

Ok so now for the bad...i drove it to school right before winter and on my way home it spun a rod bearing :(
I've heard it's not hard to fix by yourself, I even found a thread on here that explains how to do it and a rod bearing would cost you probably about $14 at the most. I just don;t have the time between school and work and I'm tired of having two cars it's too much for me.

So just throw out some offers if you want to, and I'll try to get some pictures up tonight if I can find the time.

The car is black with black cloth interior. Automatic. Interior and exterior are both in very nice condition with few exceptions. The rear drivers side quarter panel has a small dent and the dash has a small crack in it from sitting in the sun. Other than that, it is beautiful.

Ok so now for the bad...i drove it to school right before winter and on my way home it spun a rod bearing :(
I've heard it's not hard to fix by yourself, I even found a thread on here that explains how to do it and a rod bearing would cost you probably about $14 at the most. I just don;t have the time between school and work and I'm tired of having two cars it's too much for me.

So just throw out some offers if you want to, and I'll try to get some pictures up tonight if I can find the time.

Pics, if you can please and also a price.

Thanks
Ken

i donno what kinda price i'd put on it...i think ill leave it up to you, i mean as long as youre reasonable..
ohh yeah, im going out to take pics right now.
hopefully ill have them up tonight.

-----ok i got some of the interior pics but i gotta get it outta my garage tomorrow to get some more pics for ya, sorry i couldnt have them up tonigh, but like i said i am soo busy.

Last edited:
Back