Cooling help

koopa169

Ok i know that i have asked something similar to this question before but here goes anyhow. I have finally got to ther point after a year or so (had a baby so little time and money) that im putting the motor back in the 35th. It had a poorly modified cooling system when i got the car (no doubt in my mind thats what caused the HG falure) so i dont know where the cooling lines are supposed to go and what ones are missng if any. I need a really good description or a manual or some pictures or anything that can tell me where all the cooling lines go and where to bolt them down. I have a haynes, a chiltions and a 1990 ford factory service manual, and i cant seem to get anything much about the cooling system from any of the 3. I want to get the lines on twards the firewall while i can still get my hands in there. If anyone knows what manual to get or has time to write me a description or even better pictures:). i would be very very thankful for the help. Im so close to being done ive got the itch bad. Its even worse since i have never driven the car with it running even close to properly. this i think is the only thing stopping me from getting all done. also any general close up pics of the enigine bay would help in the routing of wires and things. PLEASE Email koopa169@hotmail.com or reply here or pm me. if anyone is near Columbus OH that i can come take the pics my self i would gladly do that too.

Nevermind

OK nevermind i got it figured out:) . Also just a note, In the 1990 for thunderbord couger ford factory shop manual the locations for the exaust manifold studs are incorrect:mad: . Use the piping to tell you where the studs go. Well at least thats what i did.

Back