Magnaflow Resonator

19TbirdSC91

I have a magnaflow resonator that i bought from supercoupeperformance a while back, it's never been put in a car before, and only been out of the box to look at it. Still has any paperwork that came with it and everything, the box isnt in mint condition, but nothing to worry about. I bought it from SCP for like $90

http://supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?category=22

there is the link, its the exact same thing.

I figured i'd say like $80 shipped will be fine, save $10 and like i said, brand new still in the box. soo let me know

Sean McConaha

resinator

hey whats the specs on the resinator. the pipe size ,inlet, outlet position and demetions. thanks don

sorry...didn't realize that the link wouldn't take you to the actual product...it was dual 2.5" inlet and single 3" outlet

Noone is interested in this thing all of a sudden? I have a few other parts laying around as well, like an 89 supercharger that will probably need to be rebuilt, at least a new coupler anyway, and then i have a complete SC ground effects kit as well, it will need to be repainted but it is red, have front and rear bumpers side skirts, and then driver and passenger doors. let me know.

Sean, why are you selling it? Does it have any attaching hardware with it? How does it compare to the flow for sound?

Back