PDA

View Full Version : 90 Clutch Pedal and Ignition Switch Assembly

Hookers&Blowers
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
I have to find a clutch pedal assembly with an ignition switch on it, for a 1990 SC. I haven't had this car in 2.5 months now, because of an accident that wasn't my fault. Now the body shop won't touch it because of a problem with the clutch, caused by wear and tear, according to the assessor, so I have to pay for it out of my own pocket. Please get back to me soon, as I want to be able to drive the car by easter... This is what I've been told by the mechanic working on the car, and he claims he can't find the part and that fabricating one is going to be too difficult, so I really need these! It's supposed to be the clutch pins that have shorn off, so the easiest way he thinks to fix it is to just replace the whole pedal and switch. I owe whoever has one of these a beer if he can get it to Edmonton, AB...

ZOOMBUGGY3
03-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I have to find a clutch pedal assembly with an ignition switch on it, for a 1990 SC. I haven't had this car in 2.5 months now, because of an accident that wasn't my fault. Now the body shop won't touch it because of a problem with the clutch, caused by wear and tear, according to the assessor, so I have to pay for it out of my own pocket. Please get back to me soon, as I want to be able to drive the car by easter... This is what I've been told by the mechanic working on the car, and he claims he can't find the part and that fabricating one is going to be too difficult, so I really need these! It's supposed to be the clutch pins that have shorn off, so the easiest way he thinks to fix it is to just replace the whole pedal and switch. I owe whoever has one of these a beer if he can get it to Edmonton, AB...

i may be able to help you out but where do you live? p.m me or email me at zoombuggy2@aol.com

jludorf
03-31-2007, 12:09 AM
I have one and I am in Edmonton call me at 780-410-0981.
John