My last 94-95 blower $300 & Heartland steering pulleys $160

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Selling off my last 94-95 blower. I was saving this one to go on my 35th but i'm in need of cash for car repairs (everything seems to be going wrong with my cars, all at once:( ). Good clean blower and matching plenum. $300. Give me a day or two for pix.

Still for sale a set of Heartland power steering pulleys. $160

pulleys3.jpg

pulleys2.jpg

pulleys1.jpg

Here are a couple pix. Again, camera only works on night mode, so pardon the poor quality. Any questions feel free to ask. I'm including the overdrive supercharger pulley which I believe is a 5% OD. Oh, and ofcourse im including the matching inlet plenum.

DSCN1124.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

Did the problem with the Hartland PS Pulleys flying off ever get resolved?? I googled Hartland to see what they were all about becuase I liked the way they looked, and it directed me to a post here on the group buy a while back and it ended with a few people having problems with them. Any word?? I would be interested if your deal with
Tim falls through..

When I bought these pulleys I also did a ton of reading about them. I'm not quite clear as to what the problem was with some people having the pulley fly off, but I also read of alot of people having zero problems. I'm holding the pulleys for Tim until friday, I'll keep ya posted.

I've replied to all the supercharger q's. Its still available.

Sorry to all taht have asked q's. I'm currently in mexico and will return in about a week. I'll try to read and clear some pms today and answer questions.

Back