Elijah Reid aka TTownTbirdSC

prettybird93

Email Address: elijah_reid@sbcglobal.net
User Name: TTownTbirdSC
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I bought a "fast freddie" rasied sc top from this guy on march 19th via money order..... said he was in the hospital and didn't ship it... that was the last contact I had with him.... he listed a phone number for his buddy Shawn. He got $100 and never shippped the product. It is now April 3rd and no response to calls and PM's. So now the Attorney General is involved. Please do not buy anything from this guy...... save your money and headaches. It's a shame that there are loosers like this on this site. For future reference his vitals are:

Elijah Reid
4425 Talmadge Rd #7
Toledo, Oh
Phone number 419-215-5283.

I too have fallen victim to this guy...he hasn't had any activity on the site since april 2nd, don't know what happened to him, i was supposed to buy some 17x9 Cobra R's from him, he originally told me $350, then eventually went down to $275...well he had no problem giving me his pay pal info and taking my $200 deposit on the wheels...and that's the last i've heard from him, I've left a couple of voice mails as well...I just want my damn money back...:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have filed a claim with pay pal, hopefully i'll get my money back, what ever happened to this guy? I'm greatly confused.

You won't get your money back from PayPal unless you used eBay. Unfortunately, I think you're out $200. From now on, use a credit card for your PayPal account and instead of wasting time going through PayPal (who won't help you) just dispute the PayPal payment with you're credit card company.

i feel your pain but atleat the guy was good enough to refund me my money 7 months later. I hope this works out for you.

I was actually finally able to make contact with him yesterday! Looks like I'll be getting my money back here in one or two weeks, hopefully. We'll see what happens from here.

You know it had been a bad time for me lately and as soon as I get some money I fully intend on paying you both your money back. I promised one of you guys the parts not to long ago... I have 2 89-93 superchargers and the raised top still... I just don't have the money to send it. I finally got a job and orientation is thursday so I will have some money pretty soon. I know no one has respect for me on this site and I don' blame you guys. Just let me say that life sucks and I am sorry I ~~~~ed you guys over, and I know you guys don't care about me saying sorry but write me and I will let you know how the money situation is going.

moeny talks

money talks...legal action continues. I have heard this befor at least twice now..... with no result.. wait til the USPS finishes their investigation for the money order you cashed. GOOD LUCK

I just want those two blowers and the raised top you promised to give me in reembursment for the money i gave you...we'll have to see what happens cuz im quite skeptical at this point.

Hy guys.
Did anyone hear from him lately or received a refund?
I seen the car he was parting out and he seemed alright to me.
Nothing weird or shifty.
If I can get a hold of him and he still has the parts, I can ship them to you guys without too much trouble.

Elijah, give me a call if you need help sending out the parts.
I can get discount pricing (cheap) through FedEx at work.
Cheap enough I can spot you until you get back or your feet.
Bill
419-787-4163

Hy guys.
Did anyone hear from him lately or received a refund?
I seen the car he was parting out and he seemed alright to me.
Nothing weird or shifty.
If I can get a hold of him and he still has the parts, I can ship them to you guys without too much trouble.

Elijah, give me a call if you need help sending out the parts.
I can get discount pricing (cheap) through FedEx at work.
Cheap enough I can spot you until you get back or your feet.
Bill
419-787-4163

No, i haven't gotten anything from him or heard from him, please keep me updated as much as possible. thanks a lot man.

Sean McConaha

nothing.....

The last TWO things I heard he was refunding my money.... or sending the raised top- which I see has been promised and sold to two different people-- how do we know that you aren't "helping" him avoid having to pay?

:confused:
Look, I am not trying to "help" him avoid refunding your money or NOT ship your item. That's not how I roll!
Since I live in the same area I am only trying to help him AND you guys out by resolving this.
Hopefully I can get a hold of him. He seemed like a good kid when I met him a while back. He may have just got into a bad situation.
If he still has YOUR raised top and the other parts he promised I would be willing to cover the shipping fee since I can get a good discount though FedEx at work.
If I find him I will let you guys know if he still has the parts.
Bill

hmm...so he's just going around promising people that raised top buying himself more time....i think i just want my $200 back...this is bull ~~~~

How are you going to take someones money knowing you aren't going to send a part? Then come up with the excuse that you are having hard times so you just lie and steal to get money instead of just not offering the parts in the first place?

Anyways, I had to deal with a guy like this a few years ago. I ended up filing a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/ and got my money a few weeks after filing. They get ahold of police local to the offender and get them involved. They have to be in the US and you have to have actual proof of what happened, but it worked for me.

I will allow up to september 30th to see some sort of truthful results, then i will click that link and allow them to take care of it from there...all the proof they need lies here, with pay pal, and in my bank account...i just want results.

Where's my money at, this is rediculous...i want my $200 now, do not want the parts, im tired of empty promises of this polished raised top/top tube....this is becoming a tremendous waste of time.

This person has not done anything he said. he even has other liars and thieves helping him on here--- BEWARE.... I have n't heard from the USPS for about 2 months now, but they are researching or something. A lot of crap for someone to go through for $100. I will be contacting the attorney general for Ohio again, maybe now that there are so many people on here that he stole from, they can take action also. I will post anything I find out.

Beware?

This person has not done anything he said. he even has other liars and thieves helping him on here--- BEWARE.... I have n't heard from the USPS for about 2 months now, but they are researching or something. A lot of crap for someone to go through for $100. I will be contacting the attorney general for Ohio again, maybe now that there are so many people on here that he stole from, they can take action also. I will post anything I find out.

I hope your not referring to me. My attempt was to help you guys out by helping him to get the parts that you paid for shipped to you. Obviously he doesn't plan on completing the deal. And he seems to have promised the same part(s) to multiple people. He's the one that ripped you off, not me. So your accusations that "other liars and thieves helping him on here" is uncalled for. I know your upset and rightfully so. But that doesn't give you the right to suggest that I ripped anyone off. The best thing to do is to have each person fill out the mail fraud form to turn the heat up on this guy (link below).
http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

That's what I would do, not go accusing others to be liars and thieves. If any of you need local contacts just let me know and I will look them up (Police department, his local post office branch...etc).
Ultimately I am here to help other members whenever they need it.
Sorry I couldn't help much further.
Good luck!
Bill

Back