best place to get cobra r's

W

wantan17

best place to get cobra r's

i would like to know the best and cheapest place to get either the svt thunderbird or cobra r's. i was also wondering if i were to order them from racer walsh or scpi what kind of shipping would i pay

Re: best place to get cobra r's

I got mine from SCPI nice looking chrome Cobra R's I think Pacer Wheels has Cobra R's as well mite be cheeper

Mine where with shipping $1200 with lung nut's and locks there is a picture of mine in the members cars

www.tirerack.com has the svt thunderbird's for $199 a piece. the chrome svt tbirds are $299 a piece. if you get a wheel and tire package, they knock some money off the total cost. price doesn't include shipping.

and if u want info about tirerack: they're fast as hell. i ordered them on a sunday/monday (it was like 1AM).. on wednesday, there was a note on my door from UPS saying that they tried delivering to my house, but i wasn't home.

Matt, go to Discount Tire we can get you some for about the same as in the mustang magazines but we have free shipping also....

i also recommend tire rack. i made an order and the SAME DAY they called me and elt me know that my tires were discontinued, and helped me find some better ones which i still got by the end of the week.

Back