'90 sc rear bumper

nickleman60

bumper is in good shape, all of the tabs are intact, $160 shipped

Attachments

• sc parts 004.jpg
    sc parts 004.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
i'm parting out the whole car, i'm keeping some items but if you're looking for something let me know. i'll post some pics this afternoon.

You said you are parting out the whole car, which I assume means the parts will be gray like the bumper. Do you have:

1) the hood
2) left and right front park light assemblies
3) rear left (left when facing the rear) tail lamp assembly
4) the trunk door

If you have any of these (in gray) could you price them individually for me. I live in Baltimore, could I save on shipping costs if we met halfway? Thanks.

Chris Meredith
chris.1337@gmail.com

You said you are parting out the whole car, which I assume means the parts will be gray like the bumper. Do you have:

1) the hood
2) left and right front park light assemblies
3) rear left (left when facing the rear) tail lamp assembly
4) the trunk door

If you have any of these (in gray) could you price them individually for me. I live in Baltimore, could I save on shipping costs if we met halfway? Thanks.

Chris Meredith
chris.1337@gmail.com

Chris the car is white and if you want them you'll have to come and get them, if so I'll give you a price.the tail lights and reflector are on ebay for sale as is the rear bumper.

Everything is white, my bad. The bumper looks gray in the picture. Do you have a link to the non color specific parts on ebay? Thanks.

Do you have a better picture of the yellow show through on the black strip?

Has it gotten bumpy right there yet?

Do you have a better picture of the yellow show through on the black strip?

Has it gotten bumpy right there yet?

i think what you see in the pic is the glare of the sun. i'll take a couple of closer pics tomorrow of the sides and back.

i think what you see in the pic is the glare of the sun. i'll take a couple of closer pics tomorrow of the sides and back.

I bought a while back with the yellow showing and it ended up being eroded in that area, hence the question on the bumpiness. I was bummed. If it has all the black still on the stripe and hasn't been reapinted there and all the tabs are good. Consider it sold. Oh I guess I have to wait for the auction.

Back