This is a damn joke right!!!!!

xmtrxmt

Ok, so my driver side tail light whent out in my 95 SC, I look in there and I only see one bulb which I find out is for the reverse lights and I see another wire snakeing up and under the reverse light and into a little hole in the tail light houseing. I remove the housing thinking I will be able to get to it once the houseing is off the car but Noooooooooooo.............. How the hell do I change this damn bulb or is it one of those things that I have to change the whole damn houseing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so my driver side tail light whent out in my 95 SC, I look in there and I only see one bulb which I find out is for the reverse lights and I see another wire snakeing up and under the reverse light and into a little hole in the tail light houseing. I remove the housing thinking I will be able to get to it once the houseing is off the car but Noooooooooooo.............. How the hell do I change this damn bulb or is it one of those things that I have to change the whole damn houseing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can change my taillight bulb by just pulling back on the carpet in the trunk................................or after rereading what you posted are you talking about the brake light that is on the trunk itself? If so yes you will need a new panel because those are LED's not light bulbs in there

If you are talking about the tail lamps thats next to the reverse those are sealed LEDs you have to replace the entire unit.
I would umplug the other side till you can get some money to buy the whole assembly.

Thanks guys, DAMN YOU FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol but Id never own anything else, well maybe an Audi S8 :)

All they are is lighted panels. Not brake lights, not turn signals. Just unplug both of them and drive it. If neither are lit, you don't need to have them work.

If your looking for new ones, you might want to think about taking out a mortgage. They are damned expensive. I have two new ones on my 95 from FORD. They now own the rights to my second child.

Back