Magnum FMIC install

spetz01

Almost finished installing the new intercooler...Very happy with it so far. I was kind of worried when I read the instructions, they seemed vauge, but so far so good. The tubes were a bit confusing as there is only black and white pics and no directions. I did find out that I did not recieve the 30 degree silicone elbow...but 1 call and its on the way. One thing I did manage to do though was alter the original rad fan and stuff it in front of the AC condencer and wire it with the the new SPAL fan. Makes a hell of alot of air.

heres something that should be in the instructions..Remove the front sway bar...makes putting on the lower return tube very easy..And remove the original lower tubes mounting bracket from the block...why waste time cutting it?

heres something that should be in the instructions..Remove the front sway bar...makes putting on the lower return tube very easy..And remove the original lower tubes mounting bracket from the block...why waste time cutting it?

You will also want to switch over to a mustang style filler cap/dipstick for your power steering pump. Can pick one up at AutoZone for a few bucks.

David

You will also want to switch over to a mustang style filler cap/dipstick for your power steering pump. Can pick one up at AutoZone for a few bucks.

David

cuz its shorter right ?

i think the ranger's have a short one too. i'll need to pick one up for my custom FMIC.

cuz its shorter right ?

i think the ranger's have a short one too. i'll need to pick one up for my custom FMIC.

Right...it's just a cap with a dipstick molded on, and is a direct replacement for the goofy setup on the SC. Lots of Fords use the same filler cap, so they are very easy to find.

David

Yah that might be a useful bit of info for the instructions...hell for that kind of money they should include a billet cap engraved with the a t-bird trying to swallow a dollar bill.

Yah that might be a useful bit of info for the instructions...hell for that kind of money they should include a billet cap engraved with the a t-bird trying to swallow a dollar bill.

It was about $300 higher when I bought mine...and it's still one of my favorite mods. It looks good, it works and it makes working on the car much easier.

David

Back