97 door handles

They should fit in there real nice, at least i know they will with my 94. They are riveted in, so is a decent size job to do.

Any reason why you can't paint the 94/95 ones? I know they're plastic so you'll need a different primer but any reason beyond that?

Just wondering if 1997 paintable door handels will fit on my 92sc?

Yes they will, I put a set on my 93 SC about two years ago and turned out great. You will also need the door lock trim for the new handles as well. I will be doing this swap on my 94 SC as soon as the weather warms up outside. I will post pics of my old SC with the installed handles, and if I can I will post the process of the swap on my 94 SC. Hope that this helped, God bless.

BTW, this is a great swap the car looks great with the swap.

Donny

Thanks for the info guys....but i was also told by someone that the swap is going to be a hell of a job? what do you think?

The hardest part of the job for me was painting the doorhandles to match, (which is not hard at all). Overall, out of a difficulty of 1-10, I would give it a five. I did not think that it was hard at all. If you can wait, I am going to install a set on my 94 SC. When I am done, I plan on putting together a tutorial for all. God bless.

Having replaced the door handles on two 97's I can say that it isn't very hard. The hardest part is the rivets as was stated earlier. Getting them out isn't easy, and getting new ones back in isn't easy either! Its better if you have small hands.

Back