What does a really slick SC look like...?

More pics please, I like the rims but 2 tone doesnt get me hard. If I wasnt putting all my money into power mods I'd get some nice rims

Its an okay lookin car.
Not to big on the really big blingy wheels and the two tone blue and silver.
Also not a big fan of a wing on the back of a bird.
These cars are so classy and elagent, you have to be careful what you put on them, or it wont look right.
:eek:

Dave,

Do you know if Elizibeth is planning to attend any of the SC meets this year ? I sure do miss seeing Steve and her at the Shootouts and WFC.

David

That's Steve Whitely's car isn't it or did you buy it?

I'd hide the exhaust tips, throw on some late model side trim, and I'm not a big fan of the billet gas door.

But it's a very unique SC that someone put a lot of time into, it would definately turn heads driving down the street. Custom paint and 20" wheels that would reflect the sunshine with enough glare to blind someone would definately get a lot of attention.

I like now he deleted the molding on the doors and the rims are great. Not a huge fan of the spoiler or exhaust tips. Overall I'd say its a pretty nice looking bird.

Very, Very nice car, I personally like the color scheme. The wheels take away from it. Chrome looks good but tits the style that take away from the slick look.

I love the attention to detail folks put in their cars. I always have plans but time is never on my side. I'm too impatient and just want to drive.

Never had the opportunity to meet Steve but I hope his family keeps his SC and enjoys it when the weather is nice.

Man you guys are a tough crowd.

David, Elizabeth has moved to California and the SC went with her.

back when i first saw pics of that car it made my decision to go 2 tone when I am ready for paint. Very well done.

Some respect?

That is truly a beautiful SC regardless of our particular tastes. This would start becoming a better world when we respect the tastes and opinions of others without unsolicited critique.

My point is that was not about what each of us would have done differently (particularly since we all have at least one of our own to do it to), but to embrace what they did with theirs.

Personally, I wouldn't change a thing!

Back