sc stalling

rzibilske77

I need to hunt down the culprut of my sc stalling.
It does not do it all the time
when it does it will do it quick and repeadately 5 times in a row, Its hard to figure out just because after that 5 times of going thru the start, put in gear go for a few seconds, die episodes, it will crank, drive and drive for however long you want....like 100's of miles and never do it again.
I can then turn it off...till the next time i use it, may be the same day mayne the next and it may run perfectly fine or it may do it, its weird though when it does it, it will do it the 5 times stalling and the be good to go....any ideas?

Pull codes... might be some indication about the trouble spot. If the codes are clear, listen for things like the fuel pump running when you key-on.

yes it has thrown a cel at me a few times, its never around the time that this is going on though, i will have them pulled when i get back home, as for the pump its inpossible to hear right now as i have a ic fan hooked up to kick on at key-on, i may just disconnect it temp.
I plan on my next home time to swap over to the 255ml fuel pump anyhow, i though that might be the issue, but its so periodic im not so sure of that.

someone has also mentioned the fuel relay, but appaently on the 94-95's thats part of the ircm, so im doubt thats bad or i would likely have more issues you think?

Back