Spec Clutch

supertbird89

For sale Spec 6 puck sprung clutch and flywheel for sale...paid 395 brand new from supercoupe performance, had clutch professionally installed and drove the car home from the tranny shop and blew the head gaskets. So clutch maybe has 5 miles on it. 275-250o.b.o plus shipping. Let me know, email me at supertbird89@hotmail.com or message me. Thanks

any1 need a clutch

Clutch still avaliable and price is very negotible I have no need for it and its still pretty much brand new. Let me know

Nobody wants a great deal on a clutch

I still have my clutch avaliable and i am offering a $400 clutch for half off... and i will still possibly go lower I have no need for it and i really dont want to just let it sit when its an awesome clutch....so make an offer!!!!! I am moving and could use the cash

Ported Intake Manifold

I was going through my parts this weekend and i found my intake manifold that had been ported, to gasket match. It was all done at a local machine shop and really dont know what to list for, but if interested let me know!!!...clutch still available just make an offer anymore!!

Back