Question about a tune

SRT-4

So, With the bigger incectors I was told to get an SCT chip and tune. After I put the chip in what is there to tune? after I put the car on the rollers to check A/F what else can be "played with"

I read that you can delete EGR but what else :confused:

egr delete, idle speed, closed loop time, cooling fan turn on temp, rev limiter, injector pulse, timing advance, knock sensor monitoring, injector sizes, if you have a 4R70W trans you can do shift points and convertor lockup, also I believe you can adjust line pressure electronically on those trans. I'm sure there's a few other things you can tune also.

egr delete, idle speed, closed loop time, cooling fan turn on temp, rev limiter, injector pulse, timing advance, knock sensor monitoring, injector sizes, if you have a 4R70W trans you can do shift points and convertor lockup, also I believe you can adjust line pressure electronically on those trans. I'm sure there's a few other things you can tune also.

Sweet

Also, if I have the 15% OD kit from MP can I get some UD's or would that mess up the entire system. I am a SC n00b but I belive the blower is on its own system (jackshaft and blower pulley) :confused:

the UD pullies will not mess up the 15% OD, the accesory side of the crank pulley will be a different size not the jackshaft side. I can't wait to get my 15% kit also, its in the mail:D

Back