PDA

View Full Version : WML!!!......again.....

Sweet90SC
04-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Welp!...I'm off to the ole hospital again this morning...already starving from no food for 12 hours....But then when they shoot me with that joy juice I guess it's best not to puke scrambled eggs in the O2 mask....should be done by around 4....ish....wont be much good till tomorrow though..:p... Greg if I croak for some reason I made sure I made a provision for you to get the truck...:D ;) It is paid for...:rolleyes:

the-big-e
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Damn Coke machines.....:mad:

Flip
04-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Good Luck, we will be thinking of you.

Gregthespy
04-13-2007, 07:16 PM
As already said, Good luck Rick, I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Oh, and it doesn't really matter that the truck is paid off I don't think I could afford to ever drive it on fuel cost alone!;)

Take Care,
Greg

SuperChicken89
04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Hope all goes well for you this time Rick.

Good luck and we are all thinking of ya!

Bryan

Flip
04-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Well, Rick how did it go?

Sweet90SC
04-17-2007, 06:18 PM
jury is still out on that.....Gimmee a few days to heal up and I should know more....:(

Brad Klein
04-17-2007, 09:19 PM
jury is still out on that.....Gimmee a few days to heal up and I should know more....:(

Were all pulling for you

Do you smoke? Cigs :D :eek: :D

Sweet90SC
04-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Do you smoke? Cigs :D :eek: :D

I smoked my tires once....or twice...:rolleyes:

Understand that what I had done was a bit more invasive and takes a while to heal....Its called an Inter Disckal Electro Thermal Procedure or IDETgoogle it....I actually am not supposed to get out of bed for 2 more days....and of course I am following that order...:rolleyes:..... I can tell you that I do not feel the sharp shooting down the leg pain that I have had for 3 years....But I haven't spent alot of time on it either....I do get up and move around albeit very slow and I absolutlely do not bend over.... I think the real test will be Friday when I return to see the sawbones.....That I will keep you posted on..we shall see....I appreciate all the support and well wishes hopefully this will do it and I can hit the links again soon...:D

FORE! :eek:

onequiksc
04-19-2007, 05:23 PM
All my best Rick, I hope you get some relief from that pain somehow, someway.

Sweet90SC
04-21-2007, 02:18 AM
Thanks again there Dan....tell ya what I'm gunna give ya all a little schoolin...:D

Follow this stem and READ! As well as watchin the little aniinmation....;) ...enjoy....

www.spine-health.com/dir/idet.html

the-big-e
04-21-2007, 11:27 AM
I sure hope this works out for you......

So they "COOK" the disc from the inside to coagulate it and get rid of the cracks.....

Brad Klein
04-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Hope it works

it gave me the chills watching it but I cant watch that stuff on TV either

Sweet90SC
04-21-2007, 11:54 PM
I sure hope this works out for you......

So they "COOK" the disc from the inside to coagulate it and get rid of the cracks.....

essentially...yea....

See!!!!:rolleyes: I knew Eddie would not make it through this conversation without bringing up someones CRACK!:D :p .....

buuuuuuuuutttttt (no puns here) Guys I gotta tell ya...I am really starting to notice a difference...no burning down the outside of my lower right leg....gentlemen....we may be on to something here...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sweet90SC
04-22-2007, 11:28 PM
gentlemen....I Feel Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea Baby!!!!!

Flip
04-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Rick,
Glad to hear it, hope everything keeps getting better..:D :D

Sweet90SC
04-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks Flip..it means alot man...ALOT!!!!...Thanks guys.......

OH!....Brad.....Got somethin for ya right here............sniff....snifff...somthin burnin

SuperChicken89
04-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Rick... Glad to hear you have finally gotten some relief from the pain. I hope it continues and you can get your life back on track. Now if you only had a SC....

Bryan

Gregthespy
04-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Now if you only had a SC....

Shhhh.... Bryan, He doesn't remember that he sold his SC yet, I payed him a visit while he was under the influence of his meds and convinced him to give me his SC as well as make me a turkey sammich with extra mayo!:cool: It worked, and the sammich was great!;)

Glad to hear you are feeling better Rick, I couldin't immagine what you are going through. Hang in there buddy, at least you seem to be on the right track now.
Greg

ThunderDave
04-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Rick, just a word of advice.....don't ever let yourself get in that condition again. ;) Good to hear you are feeling better and the pain is gone.

PS, the last time I used the word "crack" in a post, it got deleted. Go figure. :rolleyes:

SuperChicken89
04-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Rick, just a word of advice.....don't ever let yourself get in that condition again. ;)

I don't think he had a choice:)

Bryan

XR7Kurt
04-24-2007, 07:26 PM
gentlemen....I Feel Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea Baby!!!!!
Are you sure?:D
Great to see you're doing well!

Kurt

Brad Klein
04-24-2007, 08:16 PM
OH!....Brad.....Got somethin for ya right here............sniff....snifff...somthin burnin

Glad your doing better

The reason I asked some one told me if your a smoker it makes healing the back take longer Im not sure if its true or not but figured I would pass it along

Cobra85
04-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Rick,
Good to hear that your'e doing better. Just remember, they patched you up, but if you try to be Superman again, there may not be any fixing next time. Don't try to do too much too soon. Here's to staying on the mend :D

Sweet90SC
04-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Isn't it just a super great day to be alive!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

onequiksc
04-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Amazing how your perspective can change when pain isn't apart of your minute to minute existence?

I know when I popped my disc 3 years ago all I could dream about was being out of that numbness and pain, when it finally came to pass 9 months later it was so cathartic, I felt like Superman.

Eh...SuperDan.

Then of course, Teri sprinkled Kryptonite all over me.... and...

Meh, back to the drawing board.

Happy for you Rick, best of luck always.

Sweet90SC
04-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes guys I really feel super...for the first time in a long time. I took the kids out and played putt putt for about 3 hours Saturday and got fried by the sun...a sunburn never felt so good... YOu can rest assured I will be avoiding any falling soda machines in the future. I may get a fixer upper SC to play around with in the near future I'm not done with them yet my next serious purchase is going to be the .....Cobra:rolleyes: First I got alot of lost time to make up with a very ambitious young man with dreams of touchdowns dancing in his head....;)

Cobra85
04-30-2007, 09:22 PM
I may get a fixer upper SC to play around with in the near future

Oh no Mister Bill ! :eek:

the-big-e
05-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Get your practice in on the pool table......

Then I'll come over and TEACH you a few things.....:cool: