where does the passenger side o2 sensor plug into?

x182dan

I am in the middle of a swap and I can't seem to find out where the passenger side o2 sensor would plug into on a 93 tbird. Is there a small harness that contains the passenger side one? I found the drivers side o2 sensor plug its in the main engine harness. I just need to know where the one is for the passenger side. Any help is much appreciated.

Well, on the 3.8 SC, it's part of the injector / upper engine harness. Maybe you don't have that harness for your 5.0?

Nick

Well, on the 3.8 SC, it's part of the injector / upper engine harness. Maybe you don't have that harness for your 5.0?

Nick

ya thats gonna be a problem then since the injector harness is part of the main engine harness for the 5.0

My car only has one 02 sensor and it's located on the pasenger side.My car has 5.0 HO in it hope this helps:)

My car only has one 02 sensor and it's located on the pasenger side.My car has 5.0 HO in it hope this helps:)

your car has to have two o2 sensors. One should be on the drivers side manifold and the other is on the passenger side downtube

but anyway where is the o2 sensor plugged into is it the main harness or another small harness that I am missing

Your not listening...From what I understand there is a sperate 02 harness that plugs into probably what you think is a place for your "ONE" o2 sensor. So you plug in harness..Then wallahh..You have a place to now plug in two sensors..Find someone with a schematic of the harnesses and it should be clear

Sorry i do have 2 the one on the drivers side the plug in comes out of a wire harness that runs along the top of the tranny the passenger one is down near the starter :) if you lived closer i would bring my car over and you could look were my wires come out

Your not listening...From what I understand there is a sperate 02 harness that plugs into probably what you think is a place for your "ONE" o2 sensor. So you plug in harness..Then wallahh..You have a place to now plug in two sensors..Find someone with a schematic of the harnesses and it should be clear

what you dont understand is one o2 sensor already is plugged in and is fine. I just need the seprate harness

No teh harness may plug into that plug where you have that one sensor already plugged into.

The harness itself has two O2 sensor hookups...And one hookup that goes into the harness where you are connecting your o2 currently..If not that you already have the harness hooked up and cant find the other plug for some reason

No teh harness may plug into that plug where you have that one sensor already plugged into.

The harness itself has two O2 sensor hookups...And one hookup that goes into the harness where you are connecting your o2 currently..If not that you already have the harness hooked up and cant find the other plug for some reason

I dont have that other harness so how could I not find it? There is a seprate harness that has one o2 sensor plug on it. Even on my sc it had a seprate harness with only one of the plugs

Back