SC & MN12 Parts - Large Inventory

racecougar

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 10 – 12 parts cars in stock at all times, along with three MN12 parts rooms in my shop, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently stock any 94-95 SC, 91-93 5.0L, or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts. Please provide me with your zip code when you request parts, so that I may provide you with shipped prices.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

Parts

Im looking for good used IRS parts,The outer knuckles both and lower IRS arms with good bushings.Im also looking for good set of lower control arms for the front that have good ball joints and good bushings.And maybe a (E brake) handle with cable black in color.
Thanks Greg
EMAIL: alovieice1@verizon.net
ZIP CODE: 18102 Allentown PA

Looking for a drivers side seat trim for a 1989 XR7 in gray. I bought one before, but I think it is from a later model SC as the gray is a bit darker then the color of my Cougar.

Thomas

Looking for the exhaust flanges on a 3.8 SC. Both sides needed to bolt new exhaust up to 94 exhaust manifolds.

Also need a rear seat for a 89 SC, but will send pictures and better description.

Sorry Thomas, I don't have one here at the moment.

BirdofPrey97, I just scrapped all of the exhaust tubing and catalytic converters that I had here. Send me an email at rodsv6cougar@cs.com about the seat that you're looking for.

19TbirdSC91, I don't have a spare 89-90 Cougar grill available.

Matt, when it comes to things like shocks, I'd highly recommend buying new.

-Rod

I am looking for a grey cloth rear fold down seat, if you happen to have one. I think those might have only been available in cloth fold down on XR7's.

None of the parts stores in my area can look up the adjustable struts for our cars in their books. I found them on ebay but only sets of four and I really dont need the back. Thanks, Matt.

None of the parts stores in my area can look up the adjustable struts for our cars in their books. I found them on ebay but only sets of four and I really dont need the back. Thanks, Matt.

SCP sells them, $510 for all four, call them if you want to split it up...not trying to hijack just helping you out unless he has them in stock.

Man, you guys are getting good at picking the parts that I don't have in stock. :D I have a bunch of 94+ V6 and V8 EDIS modules, but I don't have any 89-93 DIS modules here at the moment.

-Rod

I need both front seats from a 35th that are in tact mine are shot. the middle suede is gone on the a$$ part of the seat on both seats.

I need both front seats from a 35th that are in tact mine are shot. the middle suede is gone on the a$$ part of the seat on both seats.

I need two sets of those for my own 35th's, and I've been watching for them for years now. The only real option out there is to go with a set of replacement covers through SCP, which I will probably do when I start restoring those cars.

-Rod

Parts!?

Do you have a front bumper with the sc in the middle thats in decent shape and how about an instrument cluster from a 92 auto with working odo? or how about a black center console.. like where the cigiarette thing is.. I either need the lid or the whole thing

Back