So Long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_one

So long dudes, i decided to part out both my SCs, I cant handle them at the moment with the extra B.S. that just walked into my life... I will be parting them out to some friends, and the rest well, it will go on ebay... I will use the money to get a GTI for me, and well, ima see if i can my little brother also a 4 banger for the rest of his highschool years.... it was a good run, but i lost patience with it....

ohh trust me, its the end alright... the last straw has been the b.s. ive been dealing with for the past month now...

car related is not a problem, i like tackling my own problems, but lately crap has been overwhelming me and, it seems i fell into a hole and the more i try get out the deeper it seems to be getting.... thanks dudes!

I hate to say welcome to the darkside, so I wont. You'll hate the world of 4 bangers and you'll be back heh.

car related is not a problem, i like tackling my own problems, but lately crap has been overwhelming me and, it seems i fell into a hole and the more i try get out the deeper it seems to be getting.... thanks dudes!

Haven't really gotten a chance to talk to ya at all since i joined up on here, but you know your always welcome around here!!! keep in touch!

yeah i know, but its a 4 banger turbo, and i wont be in into high performance like i used to be... i need to like stabalize my life at the moment, cuz im getting pulled in all directions...
\but thanks for the best wishes

Good luck. Ive been in situations where I also said Heck I'm packing it all in...

We need to do what we need to do and a car should always come 2nd...

Of course in the end I somehow ended up with 5 cars instead of just one or two....

Would have been easier if I just kept that one car in the beginning...hmmph

I understand. I let my old Talon consume me. The last year I had it I drove it 300 miles. Nearly went broke modding it. I ended up getting divorced, parted the car out, paid off bills and moved to so-cal for 6 months since I had always wanted to live in the OC. I have been back in OK for almost 3 years now and love it here. I learned if I can't pay cash for the parts, I don't need them. Now I work on the car when I feel like it. Get things right and manny good things will happen.

yeah i know, thats what i am doing right now, is focusing on my future, i really need to organize my life, and i know if i part out both my SCs it will be a big wieght off my shoulders, and it will help my parents also, cuz i have both cars in their backyard, and i cant work on them like i want to, cuz i am working in las vegas... and i have my tools here and a garage but its not same as it used to be.... its like, i lost that energy that used to be there, now i look at the car, and its liek ~~~ am i doing working on this... its not supposed to be like this for me!

I guess you can say at the moment, all the simple things are simply too complicated for my life...

Last edited:
Same boat. Just sick of this car and the headache it has caused me. Going to focus on my other baby from now on.

been there done that sometimes its like Im going 5500 rpms in 5th gear 22 lbs boost then the realization that I have bald tires.

everything is moving to fast and I just want to slow down to a safe managable speed my life also is like this when things seem to be going good something always comes along to spoil the fun . hate to see you go but hey do like Al35th stay on the boards .

stay in touch with us.

personal problems money, and woman can stall our lives at times.

do like I do bum a beer swipe the change off the bar and find a woman someone else got drunk. lol
I know not relevant to the post but hey thats me irevelant

Good luck. Ive been in situations where I also said Heck I'm packing it all in...

We need to do what we need to do and a car should always come 2nd...

Of course in the end I somehow ended up with 5 cars instead of just one or two....

Would have been easier if I just kept that one car in the beginning...hmmph

Good luck to you and hope everything turns around for you. I have been at the bottom of the barrel more than once and always climb out of it. You can too

Damon
Ill trade a M112 for one of your cars Damon:D

Ken

Last edited:
So...Damn....I guess....look me up if you are ever this way. I wont mind having a GTI in my drive for a night. Maybe we can get that sexy learning disorder looked at too.

Chris

Jonathan, like the others said, don't be a stranger. Stop by and say hi every now and then. You can even post stuff about your import (GTi), other import owners do it. :eek: :D And remember, "what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas". ;)

Take care.

yeah i will still show up to help in any way i can, but the good thing about that, its that i wont be preaching like a certain someone does... but thanks for the best wishes dude, i guess the dismantlin starts this weekend... :( but its all for the best i know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back