need help

ironworker

the funny thing is that i put in new brake lights in the rear windo and right when i got in front of my house the brakes got hard and i could not stop .. the anti lock light is on .. so would it be a sencor ..i was going to do a brake job this weekend .. need to fix before to marrow or i have to call in sick

your right arm.........i wanna say it was 300 something from ford. you sould see how much the other parts cost :eek: thats nothing.

Could be the relay = $15.00 any auto parts store or could be the accumulator ball = $90.00 rebuilt from Prior.
Do a search ..... tons of stuff on this subject.

do u guys now the part number for those.. these guys at the auto part stores are fags they dont now crap.. one guy told me it would be like 1200 buck to fix it .. but wants to sell me the hole abs system

this suckes i need to get this thing fixed and all the auto part store are fags and they say they dont make that for the car

well i replaced the accumulator ball . i drove all over LA looking looking for some one that has the abs relay and no one had it .. i hope this fixes it .. it will be here on saterday

Just remember to bleed the system of pressure before you pull it or you will be coverd in brake fluid.

if not just do the abs delete, i did mine with junkyard parts and it cost me $30 and the brakes work great plus there's more room under the hood.

this may be a dumb question, but ill ask it any way. did you check you brake fluid? the same thing happened to me and all that it was is i was low on fluid. filled it up and worked fine.

Back